Restorative dentistry has advanced at a great pace in the past decade, offering a myriad of new and updated materials that are stronger and more aesthetic than ever before. Dentists are now able to deliver more natural-looking and durable restorations, which continues to raise expectations for patients. But even the most beautiful restorations won’t be of any use if they don’t last, which is why dentists need a reliable and easy-to-use cement.
In response to this market need, GC America launched, G-CEM LinkForce, a multi-purpose, dual-cured, radiopaque, universal adhesive resin cement system. This one convenient kit is all you need for all restorative procedures, from lithium disilicate, ceramics and hybrid ceramics, as well as zirconia, PFMs and precious metals, glass fiber posts, and veneers.
G-CEM LinkForce offers secured adhesion in one system, with three base elements:
- G-Premio BOND™: bonding to preparations with no compromises
Bonds to teeth, metal abutments and composite core build-ups
- G-Multi Primer™: ensures a stable adhesion to restorations
Stable chemical adhesion to surfaces, even on precious metals
- G-CEM LinkForce: provides a strong bond in virtually all indications
Universal clinical use
Since its introduction to the market, clinicians have frequently endorsed G-CEM LinkForce. The product received a rating of ‘excellent’ by The Dental Advisor Editor’s Choice and was evaluated by 26 consultants who found it to be a complete and versatile system for multiple applications. It was lauded for aesthetic results in terms of consistency of shades, as well as good viscosity and low film thickness. It was further commended for its great consistency of mix, being easy to use and clean up, as well as having excellent laminated instructions for use.
Consultant comments included:
- “G-CEM LinkForce is a superb multi-purpose
- “Having everything in one kit is a plus, no more hunting around.”
- “I liked the long working time and the ease of clean-up.”
- “The etchant has a very good consistency, and the tips are helpful.”
- “Try-in paste is always a plus.”
- “I like the dual-cured option, and that G-Premio Bond can bond to any material in any mode.”
- “Very versatile, with multiple uses on different substructures.”
In addition, in a recent webinar recording entitled Game Changer: Exploring New High-Strength Aesthetic Dental Ceramics, co-presenter, Dr. Miles Cone, Prosthodontist and Dental Technician commented about the material: “This is a really strong, tenacious cement… One of the things that I like about this cement is that it comes with a complimentary try-in paste [in the complete kit]”.
G-CEM LinkForce is a dual-cure adhesive resin cement for cementation of all types of indirect restorations and is indicated for:
- Cementation of all types of all ceramic, resin and metal-based inlays, onlays, crowns and bridges
- Cementation of metal, ceramic, fiber posts, and cast post and cores
- Cementation of all ceramic and composite veneers (up to 2 teeth)
- Permanent cementation of crowns and bridges on implant abutments
G-CEM LinkForce is aesthetic and stable:
- Four shades to match cementation needs, accompanied by their corresponding try-in pastes
For a detailed product overview with step by step technique instructions, watch this video clip (duration: 6:30 minutes)
G-CEM LinkForce is easy to use
G-CEM LinkForce is designed to be easy to use, making it a fuss-free way to gain a high aesthetic quality and color stability with tooth–like fluorescence and four shades to match all needs.
- *High bond strength thanks to efficient light-curing
- Incredibly thin film thickness not interfering with crown placement/li>
- Self-cure mode
- Particularly useful when cementing opaque or thick restorations/li>
- Optimal light-curing of the resin cement
- Ideal for the cementation of veneers/li>
- Tack cure for no more than 5 seconds, it is difficult to remove excess once it has set.
- Make sure to follow the instructions for use for the specific application.
- Take a follow-up radiograph to check that all excess cement is removed.
- Separate components into what normally gets used versus what rarely gets used.
Want to know more? Schedule a lunch and learn for your office
Schedule a lunch and learn with your local GC America representative at your office. Your entire team will benefit from this learning event, and we currently have an exclusive offer for all customers who book these sessions. Your local representative will visit when it’s most convenient for you and deliver a short training while you enjoy a free lunch!
With any lunch and learn scheduled, you will receive a same day offer to Buy 1 Get 1 Free G-CEM LinkForce (refills only)*
*Facebook promotion only. Limited offer and certain restrictions apply. Offer available in the US and Canada. Please allow up 6-8 weeks delivery on the free goods. Ask your local representative for further details.
Click here to schedule a Lunch and Learn